An Affiliated Club
Join Today !
Club Dues: $15.00 per year
Who is Eligible to Join
1. Anyone with an interest in amateur radio may join by submitting an application with the required dues.
2. Only members with a current valid amateur radio license from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) may hold an elected office.
How to Join
1. Use the "Membership Application" button below to download the San Antonio Radio Club Membership Application.
2. Print the San Antonio Radio Club Membership Application.
3. Read and complete the San Antonio Radio Club Membership Application.
4. Add a check (no cash through the United States Postal System) made out to S. A. R. C. and mail to the address shown on the San Antonio Radio Club Membership Application.
1. Annual dues are $15.00.
2. Dues are reduced to $12.00 for a year if paid before the end of Radio Fiesta on the 2nd Saturday of January.
3. Dues are waived for military personnel on active duty in the Greater San Antonio Metropolitan Area of Bexar County. All military personnel requesting this waiver of dues should so mark their application and sign it.
4.Dues for members joining for the first time will pay prorated dues equal to 25% of the whole amount ($15.00 or $3.25 per quarter) for each unexpired quarter of the year remaining at the time of applying for membership.
Click the following link for a down loadable San Antonio Radio Club Membership Application:
Adobe Reader required to view Membership Application.
If you do not have it, download by clicking the button below:
Last Updated February 23, 2017
Copyright © 2017 San Antonio Radio Club